Moving your H-1Bs Nearshore
Admios H-1B Visa Alternative
Losing access to the H-1B Visa will be crippling to software development teams. Many, possibly yourselves, have engineering applicants in process and are counting on those resources to hit this year’s release calendar. For most high growth teams losing real time access to even one critical resource forced to work overseas can add risk to your product roadmap.
Why wait for the hammer to drop from Trump? His administration’s recent move to limit or eliminate the H-1B visa program signals unpredictability in your labor pool at best and shutting it down at worst.
H1-B’s bring extraordinary software talent to your office in the states where proximity allows for maximum impact. The next best thing to having them local, is a convenient, time-zone approximate remote location where collaboration with internal teams presents the least friction. There are several reasons Admios’s offering is better than sending them back home:
- The same or similar time zone
- Quick Visa turnaround times - most in less than 3 weeks. No long legal process.
- Direct flights from New York, San Francisco, LA, Houston, and other large metros and ability to travel to the US to work with local teams with minimal friction
- Coworkers with deep software expertise, strong English, and difficult custom development work underway with some of Silicon Valley’s most demanding firms to exchange ideas over lunch.
- State of the art office and conveniences
- Panama City’s welcoming, urban, tropical, recreation-rich lifestyle
At Admios, we’ve been building facilities, operations, and nearshore teams for US firms for over a decade and stand ready to facilitate your H1-B candidates and employees and alternative well suited to your team and far superior to repatriating these key personnel to their country of origin. candidates and employees with an alternative well suited to your team and far superior to repatriating these key personnel to their country of origin.