At Admios, you will work with some of the best engineers in the region, where teamwork, professional growth and personal development are the pillars of our company's culture.
Our employees come from over 12 countries, speak more than four languages, and apply an incredible breadth and depth of experience to their work. The Admios team includes certified developers, math geniuses, standup comedians, cross-fit trainers, community activists, competitive motorcyclists, and enough soccer players that they started their own company soccer team.
Admios is known for their employees’ deep software expertise, strong command of English, and ability to tackle the challenging custom development needs of Silicon Valley’s most demanding firms.
As a truly exceptional place to work in Panama, we continue to grow our team and have become an example of success to other companies in the region.
Life at Admios
Admios is a second home for their employees and as an Admios software professional you will find:
Access to proprietary training systems and mentors on a variety of leading technologies
High- speed internet access with two redundant failover carriers - protected hardwired VPN and networking support
Industry leading work tools: New generation MacBooks Pro 15-inch, 27-inch screens, wireless headphones, keyboard and mouse of your choice!
Daily shuttles from transit center with Wi-Fi to eliminate commute hassles
- Company holiday parties and regular company outings
At Admios, the well being of our employees is a priority. Admios offers top-tier international medical coverage and pays for 100% of the insurance costs for its employees and their dependents. Additionally, taking into account that our jobs confine us to a chair all day, Admios pays the full gym membership cost for its employees at PowerClub, a nearby gym, and has a ping pong table in the office.
We believe that comfort unlocks creativity and effectiveness, so we encourage our employees to take advantage of our liberal WFH (Work from Home) policies.
Admios is headquartered in San Francisco, California, which is next to the heart of Silicon Valley and known for its rich tech heritage and world-renowned companies. In Panama, our office sits in the City of Knowledge tech park, surrounded by plenty of activities to keep you excited and entertained. You will have access to easy parking and a large outdoor campus within walking distance of restaurants, stores, a gym and a recreation center.
In addition to weekly meetings dedicated to English proficiency and company news, the entire Admios team gets together once a month for our Tech-Lunch meeting to discover, learn and celebrate software technologies and solutions. As an organization, we value transparency and go to great lengths to make sure our entire company is continually informed on key aspects of our business.
Our team is made up of more than 10 different cultures, from Australia, all the way across the world, to Venezuela. Being part of this team not only provides better insight into technology, but also fosters developer creativity in being part of a global community.
As we say in Latin America, "full belly, happy heart." We provide catered, gourmet meals every weekday and stock an impressive supply of cold-pressed juices, Fair Trade coffee, healthy snacks, and treats in our office kitchen.
Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the Admios family! Here are the open positions and locations we're currently recruiting for:
DevOps @ Panama City
What we look for
- Demonstrate experience with Docker
- Chef scripting
- Have a sys admin background in Linux, AWS, and multiple production systems
- Demonstrate experience with Puppet
- Demonstrate experience with Kubernetes
- Certificated in AWS
- Demonstrate experience with Azure
- Experience with Google Cloud
Senior Engineer @ Panama City
What we look for
- Should be able to (and not afraid of) proposing changes to a current architecture design
- Analytical thinker able to resolve and enjoy complex challenges
- Proven ability to lead and collaborates with team members
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Agile/Scrum experience (and a firm belief that this is the right way to develop software)
- Fully Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Proficiency with a *nix terminal
- Proven ability to design production deployments and architecture for green field projects
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases (and opinions on when to use each)
- Basic understanding of Dev Ops (AWS, Chef, Docker)
- Experience with Web (Angular/React) or Mobile Technologies (iOS/Android) a plus
- Experience with unit, functional, and integration testing (and an understanding of the differences)
Java Developer @ Panama City
What we look for
- Excelsior JET
- TCP/IP networking, Multithreading
- Understanding of binary formats and including reverse engineering practices
Some experience required in:
- Spring framework
Are you ready to join the team? contact us now!
Reach out and send your resume to email@example.com or fill the form below